Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a BOY

Oh my! What am I going to do? Testosterone is going to be flowing through my house. My imagination is filled with wrestling matches, broken windows, black eyes, and T-ball games. Yet, it all brings a smile to my face. Today, Jason and I found out the little life inside me is going to be a little boy. Even though less than twelve hours ago I would have told you I wanted a little girl, at this moment I couldn't be happier. Being able to see his little face and his hands and feet as he squirmed and dodged away from photos sealed the deal. That's my baby - Owen's little brother. I can't wait to meet him and hold him. And I can't wait for all of those wrestling matches, broken windows, black eyes, and T-ball games. He is going to look so cute in little white baseball pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment