Saturday, July 24, 2010

Top 3

Top 3 moments of the day:

#3. 15 Minute Rounds.
Sure, I had been there a little over an hour seeing all of the patients and writing notes, but it was so nice to get done at a decent time this morning and then head home to spend a nice Saturday with the family.

#2. Power Cleaning.
We have found a solution to those days when cleaning the house seems like an insurmountable hurdle. It's easy to avoid those piles of dishes and laundry and toys and random papers. Instead, we decided to just take 30 minutes of our Saturday afternoon and clean as much as we could and then be done when the timer rings. Even if the kitchen wasn't spotless in the end, it was definitely better than it had been - I call that success. And, you might be surprised what you can get accomplished in just 30 minutes.

#1. Tickling Owen.
A laughing baby is one of the sweetest sounds. It is infinitely sweeter when it is your own. Jason had a softball game this morning, and Owen and I went to watch. During the game, I had Owen on my lap, and I found one of his tickle spots. I couldn't resist. Instantly, the giggles poured from his huge smile. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment